Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!

Go down 
+2
denizenofevil
Tourterelle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Empty
PostSubject: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:56 pm

elephant

Just found this cute picture of a rabbit and I HAD to share.

So, here's that rabbit plus another adorable animal!
Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! 21461210

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Image010

Your task: find two more cute photos and post them here. Get to it! coach
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:03 pm

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Puss_i11Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! 2007-12-16_235032

So cute!! I love little squishy critters!
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:07 pm

i would, but I am dense and cannot figure this out
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:23 pm

lol... to post a picture from your computer, click that button with a picture of a tree and a floppy disk and upload the image. Then copy and paste the code that comes up onto the post. To post a picture from a different website, click the button with the picture of a tree, paste the link of the picture and voila, it's up.
Back to top Go down
GuardianSaiyoko
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
GuardianSaiyoko

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:28 pm

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Cute_l10

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Adorab12

I, uh, may have a slightly odd definition of 'cute.' hippie
Back to top Go down
https://home.comcast.net/~dragedatter/
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:32 pm

GuardianSaiyoko wrote:
Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Cute_l10

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Adorab12

I, uh, may have a slightly odd definition of 'cute.' hippie

lol! that's kinda what i was thinking. That lizard shocked me.
Back to top Go down
GuardianSaiyoko
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
GuardianSaiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:43 pm

It's... an adorable dragon-y lizard? Embarassed I like lizards. Leopard geckos are really cute, we have one at school named Lucian.

Heh, one of my friends thinks I'm insane 'cause I insisted the evil little robot in Transformers is a cute evil little robot.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:54 pm

Shocked at the bat and lizard.

Surprisingly, the lizard's cute! (Not the bat, though.)

Here's some more creepy cute for you:

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Lemurb10
Back to top Go down
GuardianSaiyoko
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
GuardianSaiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:00 am

Aw, I like bats. I think they're cute. Like rats with wings. Other than the rabies they're awesome.

'Course, I guess you have to like rats to think that... Very Happy

That is an adorable... izzat a monkey? It makes me think 'lemur...'
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:09 am

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Images%3Fq%3Dharlow%2527s%2Bmonkeys%2Brhesus%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG&um=1

This is a Rhesus monkey. He's so cute in the picture but actually, it's a pretty sad story. We learned in psych that a man by the name of Harlow did experiments on the little monkeys to learn more about attachment. He took the baby monkeys away from their mothers at birth and kept them isolated from other monkeys. The monkey was given a surrogate mother (those weird things in the picture). The monkeys consistently chose the fuzzy more comfortable surrogate even though the other one had food and when the mother was taken away, the monkeys would curl up into a ball and rock itself, obviously in great distress. So sad...
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 10:57 am

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Bellyr12

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Laterz10

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Quickl10

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Omg_wt10

Oh, there's more where these came from. king
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:16 pm

lol!

I love the fat cat! love
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:21 pm

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Drink10

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Izstuk11
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:31 pm

Um, how much do you just want to eat that kitten?

Seriously. I need to nom nom on one of his ears.

elephant
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:32 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Um, how much do you just want to eat that kitten?

Seriously. I need to nom nom on one of his ears.

elephant

I find kitties are best served on rice with sauteed green peppers and broccoli. roflmao
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:35 pm

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Boobie10

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Porzak10
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 1:02 pm

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Puppy10

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Scarfa10
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:18 am

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! No_sit12

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Cute-p11
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:22 am

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Funny-12

And one for Mariah Very Happy

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Funny-13
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:24 am

You know, the grammar issues on ICanHasCheezburger don't bother me at all. They're funny. I find myself saying "I can has cheeseburger" for no apparent reason when I'm alone. It's fun to say and I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:28 am

I know, I do that, too Smile Anyway, they call it lolspeak - teh furst language born of teh intertubes. clapping
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:33 am

BeautyBlitz wrote:
Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Boobie10

I think ^ that one is hilarious. He looks like Winnie the Pooh.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:35 am

Quote :
Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Funny-10

This made me (literally) laugh out loud! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!   Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge: Find two adorable photos, and post them here!
Page 1 of 1