Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cliche's?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Cliche's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliche's?   Cliche's? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 4:49 am

Goldfish wrote:
Yup!! I am. Homework. Because it never ends, you know. But I'd like to read your book once you're through with it and if you're a great procrastinator, the book should take years to finish. Very Happy

lol! . The best procrastinator would never finish the book--unless somebody were forcing him or her.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish
Goldfish

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Cliche's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliche's?   Cliche's? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 3:43 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Goldfish wrote:

lol! lol! lol! That's hilarious, Zara!!! Yes. I agree with you on the other things as well. Right now, I'm working (oh my gosh, I'm working and not procrastinating!!), which is why I haven't been on here much today.

I've got to work now!! waving My form for the electives came today and I need to pick which ones I'm going to do, but I'm having one hell of a time choosing which ones!! Auuggghhh!!!!

Edit: And I'm only four posts away from becoming a member! This really sucks, as I've got to focus now, else I'll fall right back into my procrastinating tendencies.. No dilly-dallying. Razz

*GASP* You're...........WORKING?!?!?! cheers cheers cheers . Then here I am, procrastinating once again. I should probably author a book: "How to procrastinate successfully".

Yippee! 4 posts away? Awesome. I'm not sure when I hit the next level, though. I'm guessing 250 or 500. Any ideas?

Yup!! I am. Homework. Because it never ends, you know. But I'd like to read your book once you're through with it and if you're a great procrastinator, the book should take years to finish. Very Happy

I figured out it's 150 to be a member, I'm guessing the next star could be 500. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

Cliche's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliche's?   Cliche's? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:06 am

Goldfish wrote:

lol! lol! lol! That's hilarious, Zara!!! Yes. I agree with you on the other things as well. Right now, I'm working (oh my gosh, I'm working and not procrastinating!!), which is why I haven't been on here much today.

I've got to work now!! waving My form for the electives came today and I need to pick which ones I'm going to do, but I'm having one hell of a time choosing which ones!! Auuggghhh!!!!

Edit: And I'm only four posts away from becoming a member! This really sucks, as I've got to focus now, else I'll fall right back into my procrastinating tendencies.. No dilly-dallying. Razz

*GASP* You're...........WORKING?!?!?! cheers cheers cheers . Then here I am, procrastinating once again. I should probably author a book: "How to procrastinate successfully".

Yippee! 4 posts away? Awesome. I'm not sure when I hit the next level, though. I'm guessing 250 or 500. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Goldfish
Goldfish

Number of posts : 226

Cliche's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliche's?   Cliche's? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:07 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Endings to stories that are way too Disney-"happily ever after"--nobody suffers, or way too melodramatic and supposedly tear-jerking endings. Ugh...hate that kind of stuff.

Not everybody is supposed to live happily ever after, but somebody better be alive at the end of the story.

BeautyBlitz wrote:
Damsels in distress. This has ALWAYS bothered me. Why is it always the woman in constant need of rescue?

This has also always bothered me as well, Beauty, which is why I've never really been a big fan of fairytales. Most fairytales, at least. Even when I was 7 years old, I knew there was something wrong with that picture. Seriously. I hate any character who has to wait on somebody else to come and save them, but it's mostly the woman who has to wait. That gets on my nerves to no end, which is why I tend to make my females either really independent or my males very...weak, for lack of a better word.

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Cliche's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliche's?   Cliche's? EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:54 pm

Endings to stories that are way too Disney-"happily ever after"--nobody suffers, or way too melodramatic and supposedly tear-jerking endings. Ugh...hate that kind of stuff.

Not everybody is supposed to live happily ever after, but somebody better be alive at the end of the story.
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426

Cliche's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliche's?   Cliche's? EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 6:57 pm

Deux Ex Machina endings.
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Cliche's? 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Cliche's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliche's?   Cliche's? EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:48 pm

Royalty posing as common people

Half-elves, half vamps, half werewolves, half anything drives me insane. Pick one and stick with it. You are either a vampire or you are not, there is no inbetween.

Damsels in distress. This has ALWAYS bothered me. Why is it always the woman in constant need of rescue?
Back to top Go down
GuardianSaiyoko
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
GuardianSaiyoko

Number of posts : 145

Cliche's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliche's?   Cliche's? EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:45 pm

-The hero/heroine who is an orphan/bad family life/secretly not human.

Actually I'll just blanket that one- I desperately miss main characters who are entirely human with a happy home life. This is why I quit watching anime.

-Super special sword with their own names. I have a sword. I call it 'my sword.' If I lose it I can get another. What is wrong with that?

-Elves. Anything about elves. I hate elves. It's a completely irrational hatred, but I really do.

I'm also sure I've got more, but those are the ones that jump immediately to mind.
Back to top Go down
https://home.comcast.net/~dragedatter/
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Cliche's? 1st_place

Cliche's? Empty
PostSubject: Cliche's?   Cliche's? EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:39 pm

What are some of the cliche's you hate the most?

Here is my list

-the new kid in school that miraculously is popular the very first day and gets the attention of the unattainable most popular person of the opposite sex the very first day with little or no effort.

-the clumsy girl who can't do anything right

-the arrogant/cocky jock

-the villan that only does bad things because he had his heart broken by a woman. It's like "come on! You really could not have come up with a better reason?"

Oh, I KNOW I have more but my brain is in neutral!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cliche's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliche's?   Cliche's? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cliche's?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: